Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Is shortness of breath an early pregnancy sign?

Q. I have been TTC this past month and am feeling bloated, moody, unmotivated, tired and having a strange feeling in my lower abdomen. I'm also experiencing shortness of breath. I feel like I can't get a full breath in! It's driving me crazy! Is this something that has happened to you? I'm going to take a HPT in five days. Just curious if that's something anyone has experienced before... Thanks for your help!

A. In my experience yes... Others say its impossible till the baby is big enough to push on your lungs.. But everytime I'm pregnant, in the early weeks I am suddenly finding it more tasking to breath and get winded after doing simple things... I am in shape and used to chasing after a two year old so when I suddenly have that feeling I know!!!


Does shortness of breath and a more rapid heartbeat accompany early pregnancy?
Q. I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet but i am about 90%
sure that i am pregnant.

The sex that lead to me possibly being pregnant happened
3 weeks and 4 days ago, so it's been nearly a month.

Here are a list of symptoms i'm having:

1. Feeling hungry more frequently, eating more often
2. Frequent urination
3.White, milky, discharge. Doesn't itch, doesn't smell bad
4.Feeling more tired than usual
5.Teeth bleed more easily during brushing
6.Overall feeling that something is different.

A. A pregnant women has a more rapid, bounding heartbeat because her heart is compensating for another body ( the baby). Shortness of breath would come later when the baby is larger and it is taking up space, pushing the lungs in the upper cavity.This decreases their size, hence the sob. Fatigue is also a usual sign of pregnancy.Frequent urination will occur again when the baby is taking up space and pressing against the bladder. As for the other signs, they could mean pregnancy or another thing. Now, you need to take a pregnancy test. I suggest your primary physician, or a clinic, instead of a home pregnancy test. that way you can probably get an exam at the same time, just in case you are pregnant.


Is shortness of breath an early pregnancy sign?
Q. My husband and I have been TTC this past month and I am feeling bloated, moody, unmotivated, tired and having a strange feeling in my lower abdomen. I'm also experiencing shortness of breath. I feel like I can't get a full breath in! It's driving me crazy! Is this something that has happened to you? I'm going to take a HPT in five days. Just curious if that's something anyone has experienced before... Thanks for your help!

A. I have always experianced it at about 2 months pregnant. Every woman is different, so I hate when woman say its too early or whatever. Cus every woman and every pregnancy is DIFFERENT. Good luck and hope ur dream comes true! Hope you get the news you want girl


How early in the pregnancy can you start getting morning sickness/nausea?
Q. This morning i jumped in the car and went off to work, all of a sudden i felt like i was going to be sick, i took deep breaths and tryed to think of something else other then wanting to throw up. It passed within 5-10mins. Im around 3-4weeks pregnant. Not sure if i was making it up in my head cause im expecting it or... ??

A. Sweet heart. You are experiencing morning sickness.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment