Sunday, April 14, 2013

When is the earliest that breasts can feel fuller after conception?

Q. I am 3 days post ovulation...possible early early pregnancy sign?
I know about the implantation stuff, and how hcg cannot be present to cause pregnancy symptoms before this occurs, but does this include fuller breasts?

A. Dunno what that Mass guy is on about...

Yes, immediately after conception is the correct answer. I was amazed, naively imagining that this wouldn't happen until a lot closer to when the bub actually NEEDED the milk, LOL!


Can egg white cervical mucus be an early sign of pregnancy?
Q. I am supposed to start my period tomorrow. I usually always get EWCM around my ovulation time. This cycle I seem to be getting it 3 days strait before my period. I never seen it like this before. Could this be an early sign of pregnancy or impending period?
no period today

A. For some women, it is a sign. And sometimes, your hormones are just shifting.

I hope in your case it's good news!

Good luck!


What does white watery discharge mean 8 days after ovulation?
Q. It isnt burning or itching or anything, its just alot like i started my period. I had unprotected sex 3 days before ovulation but i dont think this is a sign of pregnancy
Excuse me, I'm married and we are TTC.

A. Different Types of Discharge

White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.

Clear and stretchy: This is "fertile" mucous and means you are ovulating.

>>>>Clear and watery: This occurs at different times of your cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising.

Yellow or Green: May indicate an infection, especially if thick or clumpy like cottage cheese or has a foul odor.

Brown: May happen right after periods, and is just "cleaning out" your vagina. Old blood looks brown.

Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge: This may occur when you are ovulating/mid-cycle. Sometimes early in pregnancy you may have spotting or a brownish discharge at the time your period would normally come. If you have spotting at the time of your normal period rather than your usual amount of flow, and you have had sex without using birth control, you should check a pregnancy test.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment