Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How soon after having unprotected sex can I conceive or show signs of pregnancy?

early signs of pregnancy 5 days
 on immunosuppressant is one of the first signs of pregnancy and prevents ...
early signs of pregnancy 5 days image
Q. I had unprotected sex 5 days ago and I wanted to know how long it takes to show signs of early pregnancy and how long it takes to conceive.
I was ovulating at the time of the unprotected sex... I didnt even know... My boyfriend is a med student and said he could even tell I was ovulating at the time of intercourse... The condom slipped... I think it is too late to get the morning after pill... Its already been 5 days.


Answer
well.. they have all kinds of pregnancy tests out.. id wait a couple more days... BUT... there is a test out that "claims" that it can detect the pregnency 5 days after fertilization..
but i think i remember my science teacher saying it can sometimes take up to 3 days for the sperm cells to reach an egg.. so id wait for like 10-15 days ... just to make sure..
good luck

Has anyone experienced acne as an early pregnancy symptom?

Q. Im 8dpo. and I have been having the worst acne ever i usually only get one it around when my period is due, i have NEVER broken out this bad, i ovulated on day 12, and it is day 19 now.. so 5 days until period.(which i hope i dont get) have you ever had bad acne as a early sign of pregnancy before a missed period?


Answer
Discover the joys of pregnancy and learn more about how to care for your growing baby during these crucial nine months.
And get great tips about how to deal with those annoying pregnancy discomforts like morning sickness.

http://information-about-pregnancy.blogspot.com/
http://pregnancy--health.blogspot.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment